Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Orange Cake




Oranges...are always colourful to look and also makes us colourful!!!While I was browsing through various sites I came across this recipe which was very easy to make and also very tasteful.Orange in any form my kids loved to eat....they are the real ones who encourage me to make more cooking esp the baking...I got bugged of giving orange juices daily to my kids..So mixed it with the cake batter and gave the cake a ting of Orange taste...Just finished glazing and my younger one Yazhini was restless....He didn't give me enough time to do the clicking part..So I was in hurry to click the cake..By the moment I packed my canon donna where the cake was..I was left with an empty plate..

So try this recipe and pass on the comments and ways of improvement.

Pls press Read More to get into the recipe















No comments:

Post a Comment