Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Travelogue-AthiraPally,Chalakudy

This post has no relation with the cooking blog.....Just wanted to share the beauty of nature.Punnagai Mannan had been my favourite movie....Beautiful mesmerising melodies of Illaiyaraja made me still to fall in love with this movie.Added to it "Yethetho Ennam Valarthen" is still my most favourite song..Singer Chitra's voice is like a honey...
 
Kerala has been aptly named as God's own country.I just love visiting the place though I hail from Tamilnadu.Athirapally is a falls which is in Chalakudy,Kerala.I know the falls as Punnagai Mannan Falls as the main scene was shot here.From the time I saw the movie I had been starving to visit this place..And finally it happened...The beauty of the falls is just unexplainable....I don't want to return too..
 
Here are some the shots which I shot when I went there...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Thank U for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment